Friday 18 November 2011

18/11/11

Today I went shopping up town, as I've been in need of a cheeky little retail therapy for a while. Although, ended up buying nothing I intentionally wanted to get. Here's some of the things I brought


Purchased these earrings simply because I wanted a change of stud in my helix. £1.60- Forever 21
 
Saw this necklace and wasn't sure whether I loved it or hated it. I figured it'd look really cute over a chunky knit sweater. £3.90- Forever 21
I am a sucker for chunky earrings at the moment, and literally had to buy these when I saw them. £3.15- Forever 21
 Totally a scarf person and saw one really similar in Urban Outfitters quite recently. When I saw the price of this I couldn't not buy it. Absolute bargain! £8.90- Forever 21
 Again, I have been lusting over the Alexander Mcqueen version of this scarf forever! Although I cannot yet justify spending £245 on a scarf, so I went for the less nicer, more affordable. £3.99- Oasis market

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know!
LLRFX

1 comment: