Wednesday 19 September 2012

A/W'12 TREND PICKS: "MILITARY" ASOS


MILITARY TREND
1 ASOS Army Jumper £38 2 ASOS Military Shirt £30
Full collection found here

Military, definitely one of the trends I'm going to be taking with me into Autumn/Winter this year. If only you could see my eBay watch list, it's pretty much a khaki overload. I mentioned in the first post how I was inspired by llymlrs who originally posted a haul featuring this trend and some of the item's she'd purchased (here). 

Here I've picked out the two items I liked the most from the collection, including this gorgeous knitted jumper. I often feel like I don't own enough knitwear, especially when you spend a lot of time around a friend who lives in it. This is actually the first time I've seen a jumper in this khaki colour that's being associated with this current trend and I think it works so well again with the contrasted shoulder pads. Paired with a collared shirt, I think this would look lovely. 

Next is this "military shirt". I've been on a hunt for a shirt similar to this one for months now after missing out on owning the Topshop version and being outbid on one on eBay. I bet you can imagine my reaction when I saw this one!
Are you taking the "military trend" into Autumn/Winter, or are you leaving it behind?

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post! I am planning on fully embracing the military trend this A/W. I am now following you, would love you to check out my blog too. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete