Wednesday 26 September 2012

H&M: AUTUMN FASHION FT LANA DEL REY


Jersey Pattern Print Leggings- £9.99
Short Boucle Jacket- £24.99 (Sold Out)
Marled Figure-Fitting Dress- £19.99 (Sold Out)
Full collection found here

I always look forward to H&M's collaborations and when I found out that Lana Del Rey was going to be the face of their fall womenswear line this year, I don't know whether I was more surprised or excited. After having a cheeky look in store, there are definitely some pieces I have my eye on. To be honest, I honestly had no idea what to expect from this collection as her personal style is so unique and really quite varied. Although two of the pieces I've chosen are sold out, I thought I'd include them anyway just in case they come back into stock in the near future, I guess there's only hope that they will!

What are your opinions on Lana Del Rey's collection for H&M?

No comments:

Post a Comment