Thursday 8 November 2012

MONTHLY FASHION ENVY: MARINA LAMBRINI DIAMANDIS


I've been a fan of this mega babe since '09 after admittedly listening to Mowgli's Road for about six months straight (and maybe, almost definitely knowing the dance to go with it) However relating to her current style of music, I'd have to say I've definitely been torn away and directed more towards her fashion sense. She indisputably has a rare and unique ability to pull off absolutely anything and make it look totally flawless.

After having Sky Ferreira as my October Fashion Envy I'm kinda worried I'm living my earlier teenage years all over again. One of the main things I love about Marina is her choice in lippy's, I bet her lipstick collection is quite something. Aside from everything else, she is self-righteous within her style and is something I admire.

Who's style are you enjoying this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment